RN Pediatrics Super Pool
Registered Nurse - RN
Pediatric Critical Care - Float Pool - Resource Pool
Full Time Nights
Medical City Childrens Hospital
Here is why are Float Pool is the best in Dallas!
- Ability to float to all critical care areas in Pediatrics
- Opportunity to work in the only Adult and Pediatric combined hospital in Dallas
- Low patient Ratios
- Strong physician and nurse relationships
- Competitive Pay
- Supportive Nurse Managers
- Family-like atmosphere
- A place to call HOME!
Registered Nurse Pediatric Float Pool Responsibilities:
- The Pediatric Critical Care RN performs direct patient care within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on the pediatric acute and critically ill patient.
- The RN in Super Pool will float to NICU, Pedi ICU, Pedi Congenital ICU, and Pedi ED
- The RN in the Super Pool will organize, implement, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care. This plan will be individualized, family centered, and holistic.
- The RN in the Super Pool will maintain a safe and therapeutic environment.
- The RN in the Super Pool will participate in MCCH initiatives and process improvement.
- The RN in the Super Pool will maintain high-quality age specific care for the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent and young adult population.
- The RN in the Super Pool will support the mission, vision and values of the organization.
About Medical City Childrens Hospital
A specialized childrens hospital with an unwavering focus on patient care, Medical City Childrens Hospital offers world-renowned excellence in comprehensive pediatric services. Since 1996, our specialists havent let anything distract them from helping children get better. As a result, we have helped thousands of children—from birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries. Medical City Childrens Hospital takes seriously our responsibility to give children—and their parents—the care and attention they deserve.
Medical City Childrens Hospital is a comprehensive childrens hospital with specialists in virtually every pediatric subspecialty, including widely recognized treatment programs such as:
•Hematology and Oncology
•Orthopedics and Scoliosis
We also offer a full spectrum of services, including comprehensive general pediatrics, general and outpatient surgery, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, and specialized pediatric emergency care.
Why work for HCA:
For additional information contact Jamie Revill at 972-322-4166 or firstname.lastname@example.org