Patient Care Technician
TriStar Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119-bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, Certified Total Joint program and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program facility accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Womens Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Advanced Wound Healing Center provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.
is seeking a Patient Care Technician (PCT) to work PRN/As Needed.
- He/She performs the primary function of caring and assisting all assigned patients, infant through life span in the Intensive Care Unit.
- This includes daily care as well as other care duties the primary nurse delegates within the scope of practice.
- He/she is responsible for meeting the established policies/standards of practice for this facility.
- Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patients and passes information to primary nurse.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.