Charge RN - ICU, Nights
St. Petersburg General Hospital (SPGH) seeks an experienced Critical Care nurse to join our 21 bed Intensive Care unit (ICU)!
Our focus is not only patient satisfaction but STAFF satisfaction. The hospital ranked top work place four years in a row and is Chest Pain and Stroke accredited. We are located in the heart of Pinellas County and five minutes from the pristine Gulf of Mexico. The hospital is licensed for 215 beds and has served the community for over four decades. St. Petersburg is a growing city with exciting nightlife and plenty of outdoor activities to keep the whole family busy. SPGH strives to find the perfect life/work balance! We invite you to join our superior team and continue the very highest standard of care.
- Major Equipment Used: GE Monitoring equipment, Alaris IV Smart pumps, CRRT, PACS, POC iStat, Nova Glucometers, Pyxis, Standard Critical Care Equipment
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0645-1915, 1845-0715); Full Time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend
- Dress code: Royal Blue professional scrubs (individual provides their own)
- Complete computerized charting (“Electronic Health Record”) for patient assessment and care documentation and Physician Order Entry
- Electronic medication administration record (eMAR) is used for the delivery of all medications provided to patients
- Lifting Equipment available: Opera, Encore, Maxislides, Z-slides