Director, Behavioral Health
Horizon Health • US-MN-St. Paul - Minneapolis
Horizon Health seeks a dynamic Nurse with acute care inpatient psychiatric management experience to be the Director of a 14-bed inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry Unit in the Regina Hospital in Hastings, MN. Hastings is very close to the WI state line; and is only 24 minutes from St. Paul and 37 minutes from Minneapolis; close to the Mall of America.
Responsibilities of the Director position include:
1) The development and maintenance of a high-quality treatment program;
2) The development and implementation of a comprehensive community relations program;
3) Strategic planning, program administration, and development.
4) Overseeing the clinical care of the staff, including nurse supervision, scheduling, and staffing.
Horizon Health is the largest behavioral health care contract management company in the United States. Excellent opportunity for growth with this national company whose philosophy and track record is to promote from within. Relocation package available. EOE
1) Requires BSN or MSN.
2) Must have 3+ years’ experience managing an inpatient psychiatric program in a hospital setting.
3) Acute care inpatient behavioral health experience a must.
Resumes to: Terry Good, firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 1-804-684-5663.
Apply for Director, Behavioral Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly