RN ICU Full Time (Year Around)
Vail Valley Medical Center is now Vail Health.
Discover the lifestyle change and the nursing career that you have been dreaming of in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. We invite you to explore our unique opportunities which provide the added benefit of unparalleled quality of life. We are located just 1 1/2 hours West of Denver and nestled at the base of our world-class ski resort. If you crave adventure and a four seasons playground, you’ll find it in Vail, Colorado.
We are a 56-bed community hospital accredited by the Joint Commission and proudly serving local residents and visitors from around the world.
This position assumes responsibility and accountability for providing nursing care for patients and their families. Assure expert, compassionate, individualized nursing care for patients and families is expected. Collaborate with providers, staff and other members of the team to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Minimum of one year of critical care experience required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a State of Colorado Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) required.
- CCRN preferred.
We offer a competitive pay, benefits and unique perks including ski pass discounts, health club membership, shuttle services and much more.
Please apply online at www.vailhealth.org.