RN Float Pool Critical Care Full Time Days
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.Nationally recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission, 2015 Top Urban Hospital by Leapfrog, designated by the state as a Trauma Center Level II, and being the largest hospital in Osceola County, Osceola Regional Medical Center offers a full range of specialized health care services such as the Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Certified Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive Care Units, the Baby Suites birthing unit with Neonatology Intensive Care Unit Level II, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Behavioral Health Center with Outpatient Services and a freestanding Emergency Department in Hunters Creek which serves South Orlando..
RN Admin Pool - This position will be required to float to Critical Care and Emergency Services Med/Surg, Progressive Care and Telemetry Units, and must comply with all license, certification and training requirements required in those units.
- Skill Mix: RN, LPN, Unit Secretary, Monitor Technician, CNA, Student Nurse
- Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, Dinamaps, Dopplers, Crash Cart
- Special Certifications Needed: BLS and ACLS thru AHA.
- Special Competencies/Skills Needed: EKG/Telemetry
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (7-7)
- Dress code: Tasteful scrubs (individual provides their own)
- Computerized charting (Meditech)
- Electronic medication administration - eMar