RN/Regsitered Nurse - Supervisor House Admin
1. Communicates effectively with patients, families, physicians, and all aspects of the health care
2. Ensures accurate staffing and census records.
3. Acts as in-house resource for staff, patients, visitors, and physicians.
4. Assists units and families with patient expirations.
5. Responds to potential and/or actual emergency situations with direct and appropriate actions.
6. Coordinates transportation for transfers and/or admissions.
7. Obtains and communicates bed assignments utilizing the bedboard system.
8. Demonstrates ability in using hospital information systems.
9. Demonstrates ability to accurately obtain medication from the Pharmacy during 11-7 shift.
10. Demonstrates knowledge of processes to use when diversional status is requested.
11. Other duties as assigned.