RN OR/Surgery (*Sign On Bonus)
This is a Full Time position in Surgical Services (Operating Rooms).
This RN position will participate in a wide variety of procedures and previous CVOR experience is strongly preferred.
The RN Critical Care is a clinically competent Registered Nurse in the areas of Surgery and Endoscopy, within the provisions laid down by the Nevada State Board of Nursing, N.R.S and N.A.C.
The Registered Nurse as a Staff Nurse in Surgical Services (O.R.) performs the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients.
- Meets Standards of Care and Standards of Practice.
- Supervises assigned personnel.
- Promotes collaboration with physicians and personnel of other departments.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients served.
- Demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth and development over life span and possesses ability to assess data reflective of patient status and interpret appropriate information needed to identify patient requirements relative to his/her age specific needs.
- Provides care needed as described in department policies and procedures.
- Completes a competency skills checklist within 3 months of employment.