Registered Nurse Post Partum PRN
Registered Nurse Women's Services - Post Partum
Sign-on Bonus and/or Relocation Bonus available for eligible candidates and positions
- The Post Partum RN provides care in an evidenced-based environment.
- Practice autonomously, consistent with practice standards and research based policy/procedures.
- Exercise independent judgment within the context of interdisciplinary patient care.
- Provide care/treatment/services within the theoretical framework of modeling and role-modeling.
- Delegate tasks appropriate to meet the needs of the individual patient and to the skills of the employee supervised.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care with patient safety as the primary goal.
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements.
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
- Document pertinent data in a concise manner.
Medical City Plano
is a full-service, 497-bed acute-care facility with more than 1,600 employees and over 1000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and sub-specialties. Our main campus in the heart of Plano includes the main hospital and medical offices, an outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive cancer-treatment center, an emergency and Level 1 trauma center, a radiology/imaging center, a comprehensive cardiovascular program, the Center for Lifestyle Enhancement, The Bariatric Institute, Wound Care Center and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 neonatal intensive-care unit.