Registered Nurse - RN - Oncology Admission Pending Unit - Special Per Diem - PRN Nights
Special Per Diem Requirements:
· Be available to work at least thirty-six (36) hours per week.
· Work the shifts needed by the Department to which you are assigned · Work as the needs of the Department to which you are assigned requires, and that requests for time off will be granted only as staffing needs permit.
· Attend Department Staff meetings.
· Work holidays that are recognized at OUMS, and that you will not receive holiday differential pay.
· Work no more than 40 hours per week
Under general supervision, provides nursing care in hospital clinic to a variety of patients with health problems ranging from simple to complex.
Provides a flexible workforce to supplement the inpatient nursing units on the campus. Obtains a limited history and assessment documenting such things as chief complaint, allergies, current medications and the immunization status of patients. Assists physician in the examination of patients and in performing minor diagnostic procedures and treatments. When necessary, will assist the front desk with appointments and discharges. Assists with coordinating hospital admissions from the clinic and/or transferring patients. Administer medication as prescribed.