Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Catheterization (Cath Lab)
Conroe Regional Medical Center, Conroe, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Catheterization Lab (Cath Lab).
Conroe Regional Medical Center, where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA.
Conroe Regional Medical Center has achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level III Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients.
Conroe Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Catheterization Lab (Cath Lab).
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for Cardiovascular Nursing and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Maintains competency in performing all skills outlined in the CV Nursing competency skills list.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care. Will participate in peer review and continuous quality improvement activities.
- Responsible for direction of emergent care in crisis situation in a calm, knowledgeable manner.
- Patient and family education pre and post procedure.
- Assists physicians with procedures, as necessary (i.e., right and left Heart Cath, temporary and permanent Pacemakers, Aortagrams, Cardioversions, Vena Cava Filter Placement, Pericardiocentesis, and Intra-aortic Balloon Placement, Peripheral Angioplasty, Peripheral Stent Placement, Intra-arterial/Venous Infusion Therapy, Percutaneous Coronary Intervention [PCI