Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro/Spine
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
Charge Nurse (RN) - 6 Tower Neuro/Spine
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
6 Tower Post-Surgical Unit
is an acute care unit that provides medical surgical care for the adult and geriatric patient. The Emergency Department, PACU, Physicians' Offices, Critical Care Units and Patient Registration are all entry points for patients admitted.
Primary Services for patients admitted to 6 Tower includes but are not limited to the following diagnosis:
- Orthopedic injuries and/or surgeries
- Neurologic diagnoses and/or surgeries
- Spine surgeries
- Subdural hematoma
- Brain lesions
- Medical/Surgical Telemetry
- Plastic Surgery Overflow
- Medical Overflow
Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Charge Nurse (RN) - 6 Tower - Neuro/Spine
- Supports the facilitys Standards of Performance and ICARE values.
- Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars/professional development as requested by manager.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and other governing bodies such as Joint Commission to include licensure and certifications.
- Observes and abides by established safety practices. .
- Ensures accuracy and completeness work.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures involved in performing job duties.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- This individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts.