Registered Nurse (RN) Critical Care Unit (CCU)
& ER - Wichita, Kansas
Registered Nurse (RN)
, a campus of Wesley Medical Center, provides patients with convenient access to expert heart care, surgical care and emergency services. Our 82-bed facility provides world class medical care while promoting wellness, healthy lifestyles and community health education programs and screenings. Wesley Woodlawn
earned a national Excellence in Patient Care award for a second consecutive year from the healthcare performance improvement firm Studer Group. The hospital was selected based on its overall emergency department patient satisfaction scores, which were in the 90th percentile nationally
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Supports the organization vision and mission.
- Utilizes knowledge of patients age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care.
- Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.