RN Inpatient Rehab 7P-7A
Here's your chance to see first-hand what it's like to work with people who are just as committed to excellence as you are. Our comprehensive team includes specialized rehab physicians, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists that are among the very best.
Orange Park Medical Center is a full-service regional tertiary facility serving Clay County and it's surrounding communities. As part of the HCA family, the largest healthcare provider in the world, Orange Park Medical Center provides the opportunity to develop your career along side more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines, Orange Park Medical Center is the provider of choice in northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with the Hospital Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.