Registered Nurse (RN)--Critical Care Float Pool
TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) - Resource Float Pool -- FT Nights
Resource staff will assist in some of the following areas:
Heart & Vascular Center
- CVOR, Cath Lab, CVICU, Coronary ICU, Cardiac Step-down and Cardiac Special Care
- Post Op Thoracic/GI, Post Op GYN Oncology, Blood & Marrow Transplant, Hematology, Medical Oncology and Infusion Center Orthopedic & Neuroscience Center
- Post Op Orthopedics, Neurosurgical ICU and Neuro Step-down Womens Hospital - Labor & Delivery, Maternal Special Care, OB Emergency Department, Womens Surgery The Childrens Hospital
- Pediatric Med/Surg, PICU, NICU, Nursery, Kids Express, Pediatric Surgery Critical Care - Medical/Surgical ICU and Emergency Department Medical /Surgical
- Medical/Medical Psych and Post Op General Surgical Surgery - Tower Surgery(Ortho, General, Neuro), Women/Childrens Surgery, Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and Atrium Plastic Surgery
- Adult Treatment Program, Senior Treatment Program, Memory Care Program and Dual Treatment Program General Essential Functions:
- Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
- Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
- Completes mandatory education.