Certified Nurse Assistant / Sitter (CNA)
Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A.) - Sitter
Corpus Christi Medical Center
is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Womens Health Center
- Coordinate the care and services of an assigned patient population during an episode of illness.
- Promote and monitor effective utilization of health care resources.
- Assume a leadership role with the interdisciplinary care team.
- Facilitate the care of patients during their transition of care by managing, coordinating and monitoring resources to achieve optimal clinical, utilization, service and financial outcomes.