Supervisor Administrative House
Administrative House Supervisor
Full Time Day Position
Under limited administrative direction, provides clinical resources to patient care units.
• Provides and directs clinical resources for patient care units based on Bed Management priorities and at the discretion of the Clinical Coordinator.
• Provides transfer and admissions assessments for patients moving from one level of care to another. Facilitates discharge of patients that are ready to depart.
• Assists in the assessment of clinical situations and performing the transfer of critical patients to Critical Care units when necessary.
• Assists in procedures for patients with complex health problems. Assists families and patient care teams during health crisis situations.
• As delegated, assists in resolving family/patient complaints and addressing improvements in behavior of staff, residents or physicians.
• Performs administrative duties as assigned. Provides nursing leadership in emergency situations and/or patient code situations until relieved by another qualified or designated leader.
• Performs other duties as assigned