Registered Nurse - Step-Down Trauma Unit (RN) Nights
Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center
(199-bed acute facility) lies within the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. Reston Hospital Center is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Reston Hospital Center holds certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
Additional Information about our Stepdown Trauma Unit:
- 16-bed Stepdown Trauma Unit
- Level II Trauma Center
- Stroke Certified and Heart Center
- Nurse to patient ratio 1:2
- Patient turnover 3-4 days
- Types of patients seen: STEMI, Intra-aortic Balloon Pumps, Vent, and Tracheostomy
- Self scheduling system
(8 week schedule)
- Part of LGMC Shared Governance councils
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification