Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Inpatient Unit
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) - The Childrens Hospital - Pediatric Inpatient Unit
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Children's Hospital @ TriStar Centennial:
- 24/7 Board Certified Pediatric Intensivist & Emergency Physician Support in a dedicated PICU & Pediatric ER
- Child Life Specialist support
- Services include dedicated Level 3 Neonatal ICU, Pediatric Medical/Surgical & Oncology Units, Kids Express, Neurodiagnostic, Interventional Radiology, Sleep Medicine, Cardiology Diagnostics and Surgical Services
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.