Obstetrics Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Obstetrics Registered Nurse, Per Diem (.001)
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, provisional Level I Trauma hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, burn, surgical, women and childrens services, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services. Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer” on key quality measures.
Isn't it time you were offered a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package that complements your lifestyle? Join the team at Kendall Regional Medical Center. Our award-winning hospital fosters an atmosphere that constantly rewards our nurses and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work!
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nations leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethispheres Worlds Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
The OB RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.