Assistant Nurse Manager
- Nursing assessment for new admissions with client teaching on methadone medication and program policies.
- Coordination of MD and NP clinics 4 times weekly.
- Dosing clinic as needed in dosing nurse’s absence.
- Coordination of TB risk assessment and follow-up for Treatment Center clients and staff.
- Coordination of phlebotomy clinics with Nurse Manager.
- Lead methadone orientation group and assisting with development of and leading educational groups.
- Monitor supplies and order as needed.
- Review medical records for Quality Assurance and Improvement.
- Licensed RN in Massachusetts.
- Minimum 3 years substance abuse and/or psychiatric nursing experience.
- Minimum 1 year outpatient ambulatory nursing experience.
- Phlebotomy skills.
- Bilingual skills (Spanish) - Preferred.
- Must have the ability to work with mentally ill and/or substance using individuals in a respectful, compassionate and supportive manner.
- Must be able to work within a multidisciplinary team as well as independently.
Apply for Assistant Nurse Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly