VP Womens Services
Our client, one of the top systems in the US, is currently looking for an Assistant Vice President (AVP) - Women's Services in Houston TX. We also have multiple other Director positions for : Women's Services, Labor and Delivery, Post Partum and NICU available nationwide. Send your resume to: email@example.com
The AVP provides leadership and support to all areas of Women’s Services including but not limited to Maternal Assessment Center, Labor and Delivery, Antepartum, and Postpartum departments. The incumbent sets goals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that department and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and aligned with the strategic goals and direction of the organization. In addition, the AVP will provide leadership and clinical support across the Gulf Coast Division for key women’s services strategies including but not limited to the Levels of Maternal Care, Center of Excellence for Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy Leveling, Woman’s Services quality initiatives, Nursing clinical care and education best practices, and OB StaRN Program.
- Systematically cultivates and maintains long-term, collaborative relationships with key stake holders and with selected organizations to achieve mutual goals.
- Environment assessment for key shifts in practice change affecting Women’s Services and develops strategies to address these issues
- Actively seeks out opportunities for revenue generation, strategic planning, innovation and efficiencies for the Women’s Service line.
- Acts as a representative and ambassador to the local and national communities to promote positive relationships and strong partnerships for the benefit of the organization and the patient population served.
- Facilitates the development, maintenance and monitoring of organizational plans.
- Responsible for supporting the organization for on-going change in the ever evolving landscape of healthcare.
- Ensures clarity, understanding and commitment from all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the development and management of integrated, strategy aligned work plans.
- Collaborates with the CFO on the development and management of the annual operating and capital budgets for Women’s Services.
- Responsible for the identification of new business development opportunities.
- Develops a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Responsible for supporting the executive team in all philanthropic activities specifically through strategic and operational planning guidance.
- Develops innovative initiatives to enhance efficiencies and effectiveness, enhance revenue generation, and to provide optimal care across the continuum for the community served.
- Create a nursing education plan to support the Gulf Coast Division across and campuses that provide Women’s Services.
- Lead the evaluation and implementation for the Levels of Maternal Care across the Gulf Coast Division
- Lead the Center of Excellence for Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy Leveling The Woman’s Hospital of Texas
- Develop a culture and accountability for quality improvement for Women’s services across the Gulf Coast Division, which will include collaboration with Division CNE, Division VP of Quality, Campus CNO, and Campus Women’s Services Leadership.
- Develop women’s services education best practices for the Gulf Coast Division in collaboration with the Division VP of Education
- Responsible for the OB StaRN Program for the Gulf Coast Division.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Nursing degree REQUIRED; Master’s in Nursing Administration or Healthcare Administration degree PREFERRED.
- 10+ years healthcare experience required in Woman’s Service Line areas
- Minimum 5 years direct management experience required.
- Ability to lead and motivate groups and individuals.
- Able to think creatively and strategically to successfully mediate and negotiate with individuals and groups internally and externally.
- Able to overcome obstacles through cooperation and to foster harmonious relations.
- Strong project management skills. Able to balance competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines.
- Executive level interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a highly matrix environment is a must.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Certification in specialty and leadership preferred.
- Registered Nursing License in the State of Texas or Compact License
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
Apply for VP Womens Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly