Per Diem Dosing Nurse
- Assessment of each client for appropriateness to receive methadone dose.
- Accurate use of breathalyzer.
- Accurate dose preparation.
- Accurate preparation of take home doses.
- Documentation of all medication dispensed.
- Proper documentation of spilled, wasted medication.
- Maintain safety (alarm, safe, dosing only with security staff present).
- Maintain professional boundaries.
- Able to set consistent limits with clients Accurate documentation of methadone inventory.
- Follow policies and procedures as outlined in Nursing Manual.
- Provide health education as needed.
- Maintain Universal Precautions.
- May cross-train to office nursing role, to be determined by Nurse Manager.
- Current RN or LPN license in Massachusetts.
- One year substance abuse or psychiatric experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
Apply for Per Diem Dosing Nurse
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly