OR Aide/Transporter PRN
Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Utah County offers invaluable expertise gained from delivering exceptional patient care since 1998. We may not be bigger, but we strive to be better as our hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. We meet that standard through changes in upgrading technology and advanced procedures. While these changes may be constant, our tradition of caring and healing will never fade.
Under the direction of the Director of Surgical Services or their designee the
TECH Aide/Transport perform various duties in the O.R.. Transports patients to and from surgical suites, performs stocking and cleaning duties as assigned in the surgical services area.
• Current BLS certification (available after hire).
• Education: High School or GED
• Experience: 1 year (preferred)
• Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge.