Stroke Coordinator - Quality
Pearland Medical Center - Pearland, Texas
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Stroke Coordinator - Quality
As a vital member of the HCA Healthcare System, Pearland Medical Center shares the strength of more than 165 hospitals across the United States and England, including The Womans Hospital of Texas and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.
Pearland Medical Center specialties:
- Our Womens Diagnostic Imaging Center offers the most comprehensive care in the Pearland area, using the very latest in imaging. Our 3D mammography is the first of its kind in the area. It offers the most accurate imaging of any technology ever developed to detect breast cancer early.
- Pearland Medical Centers Cardiovascular Services will feature a cross-functional team of cardiologists, including the first stenting services offered in Pearland.
- Our Imaging Center will offer everything from X-rays to CT scans and more. Plus, we have experienced radiologists to analyze every detail, ensuring you have the absolute most accurate diagnoses.
- Our Outpatient Services have everything you need in one place: imaging, diagnosis and treatment.
- Surgery in Pearland from world-class surgeons? Of course. General surgery, spine, GYN, urology and much, much more.
Earning the title to Pearland Medical Center focuses on the needs of women, men and their families. With The Woman's Hospital of Texas at Pearland Medical Center staff and our Women's Diagnostic Imaging Center, youll find the most advanced care in OB/GYN, reproductive issues and breast health. We offer a Level II NICU for premature infants, and we are partners with the Level III NICU at The Womans Hospital of Texas in case of extreme needs.
Pearland Medical Center
is currently accepting applications for Stroke Coordinator - Quality.
- The responsibilities of the Stroke Program Coordinator shall include administration of program under guidance of Medical Director and TJC Core Measure Standards.
- Providing guidance and input of the Stroke Program from education of all levels of staff to reporting of progress meeting TJC Core Measures.
- Reviewing and presenting Stroke Data at designated Medical Staff meetings, Director Meetings.
- Participating in and/or guiding development of quality improvement activities that ensure continued improvement of care delivery.
- Providing and aiding all Mid-Managers, to include Ancillary and Support Managers in instruction, training, and information relating to the Stroke Program to various groups such as Medical Staff, Nursing Staff, Ancillary and Support staff, EMS Staff, and Community.
- Lead, coordinate and ensure accurate minute recording of all Stroke Team meetings.
- Participate in Stroke related conferences and teaching programs.
- Performing functions within the Stroke Program as necessary to assure the Hospitals compliance with appropriate accrediting bodies.
- Provide direction in development of policies, procedures, and protocols related to the Stroke Program.
- Presenting/representing the Stroke Program at appropriate hospital and community meetings.
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to ensure timely resolution of issues or updates to program.