Emergency Room RNs, Full Time, Varied Shifts, $10K Sign-On Bonus!
Capital Health is the region's leader in advanced medicine with significant investments in advanced technologies and the best physicians. Comprising its two hospitals (Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton and the Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell) and the Capital Health - Hamilton outpatient facility, Capital Health is a growing healthcare organization that is accredited by The Joint Commission. Capital Health has also received Magnet® status for the fourth consecutive time in recognition of its quality patient care, innovations in professional nursing practice, and nursing excellence. Only 29 organizations in the country have received Magnet status four times and five of those organizations are in New Jersey. In addition, our nursing team received special recognition for excellence in stroke and outpatient emergency care.
We have excellent opportunities for Emergency Nurses to join our team at Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton, NJ.
Bonus of up to $10,000 for qualified RNs!
- Delivers quality care to patients through a team effort in working with others through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Ensures patient safety by executing appropriate policies.
- Uses considerable judgment in providing a wide variety of services.
- Works with other healthcare professionals, including case managers, to optimize patient outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Educates patients and the public about various medical conditions.
- Treats patients, helps in their rehabilitation, and provides advice and emotional support to patients' families.
- Formulates and documents a discharge plan that maximizes the patient's ability to continue with meaningful life activities. Confers with treatment team regarding special needs of patient and family upon discharge.
- Associate's degree or graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Valid NJ RN license.
- One year of full-time nursing care performing advanced clinical skills in an acute care hospital critical care unit, emergency department or SCTU.
- BLS certification.
Our nurses enjoy:
- Educational assistance program
- Staff-driven performance improvement
- Online evidence-based resources
- 403b savings and retirement program
Easy commute from PA and major NJ routes.
Find out why our 3000+ employees have chosen Capital Health.
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/145490/
Equal opportunity employer.