Registered Nurse - $7,500 Sign-On Bonus! FT, Days
Cerebrovascular Neuro Intervention Department
Capital Health is the region's leader in advanced medicine with significant investments in advanced technologies and the best physicians. Comprising its two hospitals (Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton and the Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell) and the Capital Health - Hamilton outpatient facility, Capital Health is a growing healthcare organization that is accredited by The Joint Commission. Capital Health has also received Magnet® status for the fourth consecutive time in recognition of its quality patient care, innovations in professional nursing practice, and nursing excellence. Only 29 organizations in the country have received Magnet status four times and five of those organizations are in New Jersey. In addition, our nursing team received special recognition for excellence in stroke and outpatient emergency care.
- Delivers quality care to patients through a team effort in working with others through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Ensures patient safety by executing appropriate policies.
- Uses considerable judgment in providing a wide variety of services.
- Works with other healthcare professionals, including case managers, to optimize patient outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Educates patients and the public about various medical conditions.
- Treats patients, helps in their rehabilitation, and provides advice and emotional support to patients' families.
- Formulates and documents a discharge plan that maximizes the patient's ability to continue with meaningful life activities. Confers with treatment team regarding special needs of patient and family upon discharge.
- 2 years of specialty experience, Cerebrovascular Neuro Intervention required.
- Associate's degree or graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Valid NJ RN license.
- BLS certification.
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement
- Low employee expense for medical and dental insurance
- 403(b) Savings and Retirement Program
Easy commute from PA and major NJ routes.
Find out why our 3000+ employees have chosen Capital Health.
For more information and to Express Your Interest In Less Than 60 Seconds, please visit http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/142298/
Equal opportunity employer.