Work From Home - RN Case Managers - Worker's Comp
Seeking Experienced Field Nurse Case Managers - Workers' Compensation
RehabWest is a workers’ compensation managed care provider seeking full-time and part-time candidates for field nurse case management positions throughout California. We are looking for candidates in San Diego area, Northern California. Ideal candidates have field nurse case management experience in the workers' compensation industry. RehabWest offers competitive salaries and benefit packages.
The position of a field nurse case manager is to ensure appropriate care is provided to workers’ compensation patients to accelerate the recovery process and encourage return to work. Nurse case managers perform clinical assessments, oversee appointments with providers, evaluate treatment plans and negotiate with treating physicians to ensure appropriate medical treatment and length of disability. Nurse case managers are required to compose status reports as part of each case management plan to monitor and ensure appropriate care is being delivered. The coordination of care requires frequent telephone calls, emails, and field visits.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current California Registered Nurse (RN) license (LVN may be considered based on candidates' experience)
- Valid California driver’s license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Nurse case management experience
- Reliable and highly organized
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
- Willing to drive for appointments and visits
- Familiar with California workers compensation laws and regulations
Benefits (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Sick Leave
Visit us at RehabWest.com to learn more about RehabWest.
To respond, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest!