Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU) (%245,000 Sign-On Bonus)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus - 18 mos exp req - HCA employees not eligible
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular ICU
**Unit will pay for RN to obtain CCRN**
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Facts & Awards - The Heart and Vascular Center @ TriStar Centennial:
- 3 Star Designation by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Center(SCPC)
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by Joint Commission
- Distinction Centers for Cardiac Care by Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL)Cardiac Certification by America
- Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Sarah Cannon Research Institute's(SCRI) Cardiovascular Research Program with 8 strategic sites across the country and over 200 Cardiology specialists in the areas of interventional, electrophysiology, heart failure and imaging
- Region's largest and most technologically advanced, complete heart and vascular center
- Flagship Cardiac Acute Care facility for HCA Tri-Star Heart consisting of facilities in Middle TN, Southern Kentucky, Chattanooga and Northern Georgia - our network puts world class Cardiac care closer to the patients
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Provides hemodynamic monitoring, IABP, CVHD patient care.