Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care Unit (ICU)
Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU)
Located adjacent to the Texas Medical Center, Park Plaza and Plaza Specialty Hospitals offer the convenience of a community hospital with two distinct purposes. Since 1975, Park Plaza Hospital has been offering complete medical services, including surgery as well as outpatient, imaging and rehabilitation. Plaza Specialty Hospital, a hospital within a hospital, has been providing long-term acute care to those needing prolonged hospitalization and recovery since 1994.
Park Plaza/Plaza Specialty Hospital
is currently looking for a
Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) - IMCU 6 South
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse.
- Cares for all patients of all ages.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Park Plaza Hospital.