Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Cath Lab
StoneCrest Medical Center - Smyrna, TN
TriStar StoneCrest is a 109-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 500 employees and more than 300 physicians on staff. StoneCrest offers a full array of services including emergency care, general surgery, cardiology, womens services, neurosciences, sleep services, orthopedics and oncology. The hospital most recently added robotic surgery, a Level IIB NICU and interventional cardiology services. Patient care and satisfaction is a primary focus, which is demonstrated by an accredited chest pain center, award winning cancer program, certificate of distinction for primary stroke centers and recognition by The Joint Commission as one of the nations top performers on key quality measures.
The Cardiac Cath Lab
staff assists in the performance of basic diagnostic to complex interventional Cardiac, Peripheral and Electrophysiology procedures under the direction of the Cardiologist, Electrophysiologist or Vascular Surgeon.
The patient population served by the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory consists of the adult patient eighteen years and older; and geriatric patients requiring or seeking procedural/surgical intervention to maintain or restore an optimum level of wellness.
More About TriStar StoneCrest: Click Here
1-2 shifts per week (7am-3:30pm or 8am-4:30pm)
Department: Cardiac Cath Lab
On Call: Required
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates all nursing care.
- Reacts accordingly to emergencies.
- Administers medications/IV conscious sedation under physician's direction.
- Scrubs/assists physician during diagnostic and interventional cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies
- Provides accurate and timely nursing documentation in MediTech and Camtronics
- Records, monitors and demonstrates understanding of hemodynamic measurements, valve areas
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
What We Offer: We focus on keeping HCA Rewards fair, smart and
competitive so we can offer you a full package of rewards and benefits that
support your health, life, career and retirement. While the most visible part
may be your pay and medical benefits, its important to keep in mind the other
pieces in the puzzle, too, such as:
- HCA 401(k) Plan with a 100% match
- Shift Differential
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- HCA Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Our leadership is involved
- Tremendous growth opportunity
And so much more…