Registered Nurse(RN) Employee Health
RN Employee Health Nurse
The Woman's Hospital of
opened in 1976 and ever since has remained the state's premier facility dedicated solely to the health of women and newborn infants.
Located near the Texas Medical Center, Womans offers 397 licensed beds, including a NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) and a full range of womens health services and newborn infants.
More than 650 board-certified physicians at Woman's offer their expertise and an outstanding level of quality care in the areas of gynecology, obstetrical care, high-risk pregnancy and minimally invasive surgery.
The Womans Hospital of
is currently looking for a Position - Unit.
- Under the supervision of the Manager and guidance of the policies of the Infection Control Committee, the Employee Health Nurse functions as the Employee Health Nurse.
- Implements guidelines that are directed toward the prevention, detection and control of infectious processes.
- Implements the established hospital-wide employee health policies and the requirements of the Employee Health and Safety Program.
- Recognizes the purpose of employment is to prioritize the patient/ employee/ customer as number one.
- Fulfills the duty and responsibility to maintain competence and to continue personal and professional growth.
- Identifies and assists with opportunities for performance improvement activities on the unit and with other service areas.
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by taking ownership of time management, decreasing waste (of time and supplies) and promoting cost effectiveness while maintaining patient safety and quality of care.
- Demonstrates the ability to be an advocate for and strive to protect the health, safety and rights of the patient.
- Interactions with patients and colleagues demonstrate compassion and respect for the inherent dignity, worth, and uniqueness of every individual, unrestricted by considerations of social or economic status or cultural beliefs.
- Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians, nurses, and satellite staff) to provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the customers we serve.
- Demonstrates ability to fulfill requirements of attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping practices.
- Behaviors and interactions demonstrate a positive attitude, personal initiative and motivation to achieve the goals of the unit.
- To uphold the standards of the profession and organization and practice ethically and with integrity.
- Other duties as assigned.