Registered Nurse PRN (RN) Emergency Room (ER)
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital - Houston, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER)
Since 1983, Cypress Fairbank Medical Center has offered a wide array of health services and specialties. At Cy-Fair Hospital, youll find 24-hour emergency care, a Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, pediatric care, bariatrics, ob-gyn services and more.
Cy-Fair Hospital works to meet the communitys needs with four emergency rooms at the hospital and three offsite, as well as two urgent care facilities offering night and weekend hours.
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER).
- Collaborates with the ED Charge Nurse, ED staff, ED providers to ensure appropriate delivery of patient care for a group of patients according to policy and procedure and the standards of care.
- Applies the nursing process to a group of patients. Evaluates outcomes of patient care, consults with other disciplines as required and documents the plan of care and treatment as necessary to ensure optimal service and care to hospitals policies and procedures.
- Ensures appropriate delivery of patient care for a group of patients according to policy and procedure; assigns and/or delegates patient care assignments to license and non-licensed nursing staff, based on acuity, needs of the patient, staff availability and qualifications.
- Documents and delivers all aspects of patient care efficiently and accurately in the electronic health record. Maintains proper and required documentation in accordance with hospital accreditations for trauma, stroke, STEMI and core measures.
- Demonstrates professional practice/conduct at all times.
- Participates in department process improvement projects. Participates and engaged in improving patient satisfaction.