Medical City McKinney provides comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including cardiovascular, orthopedics, neurosciences and womens and childrens services. Since first opening our doors over 90 years ago, Medical City McKinney is a thriving 260-bed hospital continuing to lead the way of meeting and exceeding our growing communitys healthcare needs by our commitment to change and innovation. We are proud our hospital is a Joint Commission Accredited Primary Stroke Center and is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin, Grayson and Fannin Counties to receive The Joint Commissions Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Joint Replacement. We are also an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. Medical City McKinney has built its name on providing area residents with exceptional healthcare that is both professional and personal. Our highly skilled physicians and staff members are focused on providing the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare available today...and for generations to come.
Please visit our website at http://medicalcitymckinney.com/
to see for yourself why you should join our team.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
RN / Registered Nurse
Seasonal Position for: Emergency Room / ER / Emergency Department / ED / Emergency Services
Shifts: Mid-Late 12 hours start time of 11am or later
Seasonal Program Runs October 1st, 2017 - May 12th, 2018
Completion Bonus: Paid after the successful completion of 16 weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period.
Work Schedule: PRN (must be flexible). All Seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
Utilizing the standards set forth for Nursing Practice by the ANA, and ENA, the Emergency Room Registered Nurse
will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for Emergency Department and fast track neonate, infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
· It will include individualized, family centered, holistic, supportive, and safe care.
· Utilized therapeutic communication in daily practice.
· Treat all patients and families with dignity, respect, and appreciations of their lifestyles, language, religion, and culture.
· Provide supervision of new employees, nurse technicians, student nurses or nurse interns.
· Support and promote an environment that is conducive to quality Customer Service.
· Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.