Registered Nurse - RN - Neuro Telemetry - FT Days
Citrus Memorial Hospital - Registered Nurse - RN - Neuro Telemetry Unit
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Registered Nurse? Become part of an awarding team of Registered Nurse here in the Neuro Telemetry Unit department at Citrus Memorial Hospital. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team. This Registered Nurse position is a FT Days position for a Registered Nurse. We have a dynamic team of Registered Nurse on staff and we are currently looking to add an additional Registered Nurse to the team. Our team of Registered Nurse take pride in nursing. Become a part of our team of Registered Nurse today. The Registered Nurse in our Neuro Telemetry Unit provides self-directed nursing care to patients in the acute care setting including, but not limited to:
- Observation, assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of care
- Health teaching and counseling
- Administration of medication and treatments as prescribed by the licensed independent practitioner as authorized by the laws of this state
- Supervision and teaching of other personnel in the theory and performance of nursing care.
- Communicate appropriately with physicians, administration and interdisciplinary tea. Also, able to communicate about changes in the patient's clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Respond quickly and accurately to any changes in condition or response to treatment of patient. Will perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision along with other duties as outline by the specific unit or specialty area.
Today, Citrus Memorial
· A 204-bed acute care hospital · Heart and Vascular Center · Orthopedic & Spine Center of Excellence · Surgical Services · 24-hour Emergency Room Care · Women & Baby Center · Primary Stroke Center · Diagnostic Imaging · Laboratory Services · Rehabilitation Services · Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center · Our Mission Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost effective health care in the community we serve. As Floridas largest health care provider, HCA is dedicated to providing quality care and improving the health of the diverse communities we serve. In keeping with this commitment, we work in partnership with other organizations to provide a wide range of community benefit programs and services.
Make excellence your goal by joining our team of Registered Nurse and family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply, go to www.MoreCareerChoices.com