Registered Nurse (RN)--Women%27s/Children%27s PACU
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) - Womens & Childrens PACU
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Women and Children's PACU
is designed to provide inpatient and outpatient immediate postoperative care (Phase I Recovery) to patients of all ages--neonate to geriatric. Quality services are planned, implemented and evaluated continuously to support the delivery of immediate post op care that is patient oriented, scientifically based and cost effective.
Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Womens & Childrens Hospital - PACU -- Full-Time.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.