Assistant Director, Nursing - Hill Haven Rehabilitation & Transitional Care
The Assistant Director, Nursing for Hill Haven Rehabilitation & Transitional Care Center partners with the Director, Nursing to plan, develop & organize the day to day functions of nursing practice at Hill Haven.
Hill Haven Rehabilitation & Transitional Care is a 228-bed facility, located in Webster/Penfield area, which supports a wide range of patient populations from medically complex, short-term rehab, and long term care.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Hill Haven Rehabilitation & Transitional Care Center
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of relative clinical experience including 3 years in a leadership position required.
- Leadership. Communicates and models Rochester Regional values for resident care, clinical education and clinical investigation
- Patient Care. Develops programs and strategies to monitor the quality of nursing care and resident outcomes. Promotes collaboration with medical and administrative colleagues in establishing resident care goals
- Quality & Safety. Maintains a safe and caring environment for residents and staff; one conducive to positive health teaching and health maintenance. Establishes the unit-based continuous improvement program and facilitates the identification of quality indicators that are most pertinent to the facility's resident care goals
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA), RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/xnwp8k6xgdh6fpww