- Responsible for care of all patients on unit.
- Routine nursing tasks, such as medication administration, reconciliation, taking orders, admissions and discharges.
- RN will be asked to collaborate on pending referrals.
- Accurate nursing notes describing patients' physical conditions and activities is required.
- Supervision of MHW.
- Narcotic count, petty cash and client funds to be counted at beginning and end of shift.
- Participate in ongoing discharge planning with counseling staff and administrators.
- Please apply online at https://www.baycove.org/jobs
- RN License.
- Experience working in a mental health setting.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in working as an effective team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience with substance abuse a plus.
- Driving License Required? No
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.