Outset Medical - Clinical Field Manager
Outset is a pioneering medical technology company that puts the patient before the machine. Our human-centered model is designed to dramatically improve not only the care experience – for patients, families, providers and physicians alike – but also cost-efficiency of dialysis delivery. We believe in introducing technology innovation in order to drive service model innovation. And in doing so, we intend to profoundly and permanently impact what, where and who can dialyze.
Tactical support of sales and marketing efforts with a focus on clinical application and product training for Outset Medical. This includes providing product expertise to current customers and development of new accounts/users. Engages all levels of customer management/personnel in selling process. Coordinates product training for customers and sales agents, key presentations and demonstrations. Gather market intelligence and report on competitive activity. Build a positive and productive customer relationship and help develop, refine and focus the marketing efforts of the company. Effectively utilizing company resources to maximize sales and marketing efforts of the company.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with RSMs and ASMs to develop a strategy to drive utilization of Tablo systems.
- Become a Tablo expert across market segments in order to support the development of Tablo programs in the assigned territory.
- Drive field efforts to achieve quarterly sales goals.
- Drive regional sales and marketing development events that create system awareness and procedure adoption.
- Responsible for managing administrative tasks; reporting of dialysis treatments, outcomes of sales activities, etc.
- Be a resource to the Tablo teams, providing guidance and insight on the use of the Tablo systems
- Documented record of delivering sales/ marketing information, which adds value to management’s decision-making process.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, negotiation, sales, interpersonal and presentation skills. Demonstrated working knowledge of frequently used personal computer programs and relevant applications.
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree required
- Two years of work experience
- Proven record of achievement and leadership
- Ambition and strong work ethic
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to travel up to 75%