Pulmonary Clinic Registered Nurse RN
Registered Nurse - Pulmonary Clinic (Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm)
Come make the move of a lifetime, living and working in exciting and historic New Orleans. Practicing on medicines leading-edge is a rare opportunity indeed. You can do it every day at Tulane, one of the most acclaimed teaching, research, and medical centers in the country. You can be intimately involved in raising the art and science of patient care
From its humble beginnings in a church schoolroom, Tulane has emerged as a major academic center in the south by adhering to the aspirations of our founders. Simply put, we are in the business of caring for others and for defining the practice of medicine along the way.
At Tulane Medical Center, our mission statement reminds us that above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of our mission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and their families and our commitment to them. But we are also equally committed to our employees. You are part of an organization with a long history of compassion and service to patients. The degree to which we as an organization can provide quality healthcare service is highly dependent on how well you are able to perform your job.
We are committed to providing you a Healthy Work Environment and rewarding career. These principles reflect our commitment to you in five areas: Culture, Leadership, Voice, Compensation and Rewards, and Staffing.
As a member of the Tulane Medical Center (TMC) family, you can be assured of:
- A safe place to work.
- Having the tools, equipment and training necessary to perform your duties.
- Open and available communication with your supervisors and the leadership of your facility.
- A fair application of workplace policies, procedures and disciplinary proceedings.
- Fair and understandable compensation and benefits.
- The Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for the delivery and management of patient care. S/he utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment, and current technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.