Medical City Arlington
Registered Nurse / RN
Department: Oncology / Med Surg
Work Schedule: FT Days
Medical City Arlington is a 382-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
Delivers professional nursing care to all patient populations in the Medical Surgical Units. Performs acuity assignment; follows standard of care utilizing Nursing Process in delivery of care; maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions.
- Responsible for delivery of professional nursing care for assigned patients
- Performs nursing assessment, care plan implementation, and evaluation of treatments, and discharge planning.
- Coordinates care with interdisciplinary team members and ancillary services.
- Responsible for delegation within scope of practice to provide safe and effective care to patient population.
- Performs charge duties for unit.