Registered Nurse Oncology
Registered Nurse / RN
Department: Oncology / Med Surg
Work Schedule: PRN (As Needed/Varies)
Delivers professional nursing care to all patient populations in the Medical Surgical Units. Performs acuity assignment; follows standard of care utilizing Nursing Process in delivery of care; maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions.
- Responsible for delivery of professional nursing care for assigned patients
- Performs nursing assessment, care plan implementation, and evaluation of treatments, and discharge planning.
- Coordinates care with interdisciplinary team members and ancillary services.
- Responsible for delegation within scope of practice to provide safe and effective care to patient population.
- Performs charge duties for unit.