Registered Nurse (RN) Pre Post - Op Prep and Recovery - Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Pre Post - Op Prep and Recovery:
Provides safe, quality patient care in the Peri-Operative setting. This position rotates shifts between the Surgical Pre-Op and PACU Departments. This RN must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, the ability to identify issues and recommend solutions and develop and maintain department quality assurance.
Sign-on bonus of $5,000
available for full or part-time RNs with at least 1 year of experience. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with question.
The Top 3 Reasons Employees love
working on this Unit:
- Culture of Department/Hospital
- Ability to give state of the art care
Thinking of relocating to Kansas City? Learn about living in
one of Americas Coolest City
Lees Summit Medical Center
Lees Summit Medical Center is a full-service hospital serving Lees Summit and surrounding areas. All services are supported by a medical staff of more than 300 physicians who represent more than 40 specialties. Lees Summit Medical Center has more than 500 highly trained staff members and 50 volunteers.
- Becker Hospital Reviews 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2015
- The Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval - Hospital Accreditation
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® - 2014 recognition
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus Honor Roll - Stroke Achievements Choice Award - Emergency Care Award