CNA Float Pool Part-Time
Lakeview Hospital is looking for a C.N.A to work part-time (3 shifts per pay period) in the Float Pool.
Lakeview Hospital is located in the residential community of Bountiful, Utah. We have a strong family feel and provide excellent patient care to our community. We have been identified as a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics for the second year in a row and won the Everest distinction in 2013. We have a nationally ranked Orthopedic Joint Replacement program and have 600 caregivers that are Committed to Caring. The facility is close to downtown Salt Lake City and has easy access to freeway, housing, shopping and schools. Lakeview Hospital's mission is to provide the quality of healthcare we want our closet loved ones to receive. Come to work at Lakeview where you will be valued and invested in.
Part-Time Mixed Shifts:CNA
The Certified Nursing Assistant)
works under the supervision of a nurse. The Certified Nursing Assistant performs various patient care activities necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. The position's tasks and responsibilities include:
- Ability to float to all required units in the hospital within the float pool.
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients, and assists with other personal hygiene needs
- Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient feeding.
- Transports, positions, and drapes patients for exams and treatments.
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights, and I & O.
- Performs non sterile dressing changes.
- Passes and collects bed pans.
- Changes bed linens.
- Provides encouragement, support, and comfort to patients and family members.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required