Registered Nurse Fetal Diagnostics
Registered Nurse / RN
Fetal Diagnostics / Labor and Delivery / Women's Services
Work Schedule: FT Days, rotating weekends
Position Summary and Job Responsibilities:
- Delivers professional nursing care to all patients in Fetal Diagnostic Center and Labor and Delivery.
- Performs assessment and acuity assignment.
- Follows standard of care utilizing Nursing Process in delivery of care.
- Maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions.
- Daily assignment of an RN may include supervision of other nursing personnel and/or students.
MCA is a 340 bed, acute care hospital located in South Arlington. MCA is accredited by The Joint Commission and is designated as the Official Hospital of the Texas Rangers. Representing more than 40 areas of specialized care, MCA provides a complete lineup of award-winning healthcare services.
- Over 4,300 deliveries each year in the dedicated women's tower.
- Newly renovated 29-bed antepartum and gynecologic surgery unit.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 24/7 Neonatologists.
- Fetal Diagnostic Center - OB Emergency Department.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Program.
- Childbirth Education Classes.
- Lactation Consultants.
- Gynecologic Robotic Surgery.