Registered Nurse (RN) - Ortho/Total %245,000.00 Sign On Bonus
TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) - Ortho/Total Joint - FT Nights
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
TriStar Centennials Ortho/Neuro Program
- Thomson Top 100 Hospital Nationally
- 29 bed Ortho/Total Joint Unit - Newly renovated in 2012
- 33 bed Ortho/Neuro Spine Unit - Newly renovated in 2012
- 8 bed Neuro Intensive Care Unit - Newly renovated in 2012
- Fast paced and progressive unit with learning and growth opportunity!
- One of the largest and fastest growing orthopedic programs in the region!
- Large open rooms with the ample work space and tech assistance!
- Nationally known surgeons with training from Harvard, Duke and Johns Hopkins
- Certified Spine Surgery Program by the Joint Commission
- Total Joint Replacement Specialty Center designation by the United Health Premium
- Stroke Accreditation from the Joint Commission as a Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
- Demonstrates the facilitys Standards of Performance, ICARE values and Patient Promise
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.