RN Emergency Svcs PRN
Medical City Grand Prairie Emergency
Registered Nurse (RN)
PRN evening and night shifts (mid-shifts)
Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
Position Summary and Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of professional nursing care for assigned patients.
- Performs nursing assessment/diagnosis/care plan/implementation of treatment/evaluation of treatment for all assigned patients.
- Performs initial triage evaluation and assigns acuity level to patients.
- Administers treatments/medications/procedures within scope of practice.
- Participates in coordination of care with ED management staff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services.
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation.
- Provides patient care as needed for patient types, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders, oncologic, cardiac services, orthopedic disorders, and Trauma in the following age categories: adult, pediatric and geriatric populations.