Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES!
Memorial Satilla Health
is a 231-bed acute-care hospital located in Waycross, Georgia. More than 155,000 people live within our nine-county service area that surrounds Waycross, Georgia. Waycross and its neighboring town of Blackshear, collectively offer excellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping, and boating fun. With many large tracts of land available, excellent housing, and low real estate costs, our locale is the perfect place for families.
- 22 total beds; 16 bed Emergency & 6 bed low acuity area
- Collaborates with units within facility including interventional Cath Lab, OR, Critical Care, 4 Med/Surg units, Laboratory as well as coordination and collaboration to outside facilities .
- Busy ER with 50,000 visits annually
- This position works full time; 3 (12) hour shifts per week 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Assessment and care of a variety of trauma, illnesses, injury and non emergent care with decisive action
- Works well under pressure
- Enjoys a fast paced and collaborative working environment.
- Good communication skills to create a positive patient experience and provide patient education