RN - Nursery 7p-7a (Rotating Weekends)
Central Florida Regional Hospital is designated as a Provisional Level II Trauma site, the first in the area!
Central Florida Regional Hospital (CFRH) seeks an experienced RN to join our Womens Services Department!
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
.Our focus is not only patient satisfaction but STAFFsatisfaction. We are a 221-Bed facility. Central Florida Regional Hospital is holistically located on Lake Monroe, conveniently connected by I-4 and SR 415, and offers many opportunities for families, such as the nearby Central Florida Zoological Park And Botanical Gardens, and Downtown Sanford with its shops and historic buildings, and in close proximity to Orlandos world famous attractions! .