Registered Nurse (RN) Hemodialysis (Dialysis)
Bayshore Medical Center - Houston, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Hemodialysis (Dialysis)
The Bayshore Medical Center has been a leader of medical care in the Pasadena area for more than 50 years. With board-certified physicians, registered nurses, and expert technicians, the community has come to rely on us for top-quality, comprehensive and compassionate health care.
We are a full-service acute care hospital. Our 345-bed facility employs 1,500 staff and 250 physicians
Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Hemodialysis (Dialysis).
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of East Houston Regional Medical Center.